Monday, January 5, 2009

Earlybird Experiment

This will be a quickie! Got my bod up and off to gym early - groups of 20 squats in between lat pulldowns and pushups. Some cable tricep work nestled in with some strokes on the rowing machine, and finally home for breakfast after a half hour walk with our dog, Samantha. It's the first morning I've tried to adhere to the early morning workout. It's a push today, but hopefully after a few days of this, the habit should kick in. Gotta hit the shower and get off to work, so I'll sign off. Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) you get used to it quickly :) my first day back to the gym (and an 8:30 class) wasn't nearly as rough as I'd anticipated!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Kudos! I hope to change over to early a.m. workouts in a few months. It would be nice to start the day out with an actual accomplishment.

Not that getting to work fully dressed isn't an accomplishment; it just doesn't do much for my metabolism. :)