I want to thank Mara at http://24stepstogo.blogspot.com, who tagged me with this meme. Here are the steps I've followed:
1. Link to my tagger and list all these rules in my blog.
2. Share seven facts about myself right here, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of my post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes...
1. I’ve weighed over 200 pounds for the majority of my adult life.
2. I have heart disease. In December of 2005, I had an ablation; an electrophysiological procedure for the treatment of atrial fibrillation – an ailment I’ve had since I was 16 years old.
3. I’ve had Grave’s disease since the mid-90s. That diagnosis was the catalyst for my “last journey down” throughout the year, 1997.
4. I’m challenged by rock climbing (indoors or out), ice climbing, skiing, skating and a bunch of other "warm-weather stuff as well!
5. I go to a boxing club in Novato. Boxing is an unbelievable conditioning exercise. It pushes me way over the top, but I don’t go as often as I'd like.
6. By the end of January ’09, I will have a third granddaughter and I plan to be a personal trainer for the rest of my life—all in the same sentence.
7. I reveal so many more facts (often very weird) about myself in LJD, that it really frightens me now that it’s in print.
Hope this didn’t bore you to tears, and I thank Mara so much for getting me write about these things. When I look at all the evidence from the past, I’ve just gotta be thankful that I’m actually alive. Now, please check out the blogs of these people who are hitting their aims with straight shots!
14 hours ago